Whether it’s youngster, adult or old age person nobody like wrinkles on the face.
We decided to share some tips and ways on how to get rid of wrinkles.
However, wrinkles occur at a part of the natural aging process, when the elasticity in the connective tissues of the skin become weak or break down.
It may appear on face due to many other reasons.
- Unhealthy Lifestyle
- Lack of Exercise
- Unhealthy Habits such as Smoking, Caffeine or Alcohol
What are Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a sign of getting older, old age, or can be a result of the facial expression.
It can also be due to spending a lot of time in the water.
It is a sign of aging and includes folds, ridges or creases in the skin.
You can get wrinkles on the face, neck, back of the hands and the arms.
It can also occur due to the dehydration, smoking, sun damage, and medical conditions.
The other reasons occur may be due to exposure to sunlight or harsh environment, loss of vitamin E and the use of drugs.
Types of Wrinkles
- Compression Wrinkles
- Atrophic Crinkling Rhytids
- Permanent Elastic Creases
- Dynamic Expression Lines
- Gravitational Folds
1. Compression Wrinkles
Compression Wrinkles or Sleep Wrinkles occur when you sleep on your stomach.
The reason can be your face get squished or compressed on the surface like a pillow.
You can change your position to back instead of sleeping on the stomach to get rid of these type of wrinkles.
2. Atrophic Crinkling Rhytids
These types of wrinkles are deep parallel lines that disappear at the time when skin gets stretched.
It can occur on your face and body due to loss of collagen and elasticity.
It can lead to the loose and saggy skin and also occurs due to sun damage.
3. Permanent Elastic Creases
It is a permanent wrinkles types that is a sign of aging.
It is a type of crease lines that you can see on cheeks, the base of our necks and upper lips.
Smoking, sun exposure, or repeatedly pursing your mouth can make these lines worse.
4. Dynamic Expression Lines
Dynamic Expression Lines mostly appears around the forehead, eyes, and mouth.
It is fun lines that you can generally see the lines on the skin while laughing or frowning.
5. Gravitational Folds
Gravitational Folds appears naturally due to the old age and shows the sign of aging.
The skin starts to lose collagen and elastin that leads to sagging and wrinkles.
10 Effective Ways to Get Rid of Wrinkles Naturally
- Aloe Vera
- Lemon Juice
- Jojoba Oil
- Turmeric Mask
- Cucumber Mask
- Banana Mask
- Egg White Mask
- Tomato Mask
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a natural and herbal remedy to get rid of wrinkles on the face or under eyes.
Its leaves contain gel substance loaded with many nutrients like glycerin, sodium carbonate, sorbitol, and others.
The plant of Aloe Vera Gel is rich in malic acid that helps reduce wrinkles of your skin.
It nourishes your skin from within and provides numerous benefits.
With age, our skin expands, and its elasticity gets damaged that results in stretch marks.
It can get healed with the regular use of stretch marks.
You can use aloe vera gel with anti wrinkles creams that will help you to look younger and energetic.
Benefits of Aloe Vera
- It helps to prevent an early sign of aging.
- It treats as a natural moisturizer for acne and oily skins.
- Its gel substance help to reduce skin inflammation and treat sunburn.
- It helps to reduce stretch marks.
- It maintains the ph balance of the skin.
- Its gel improves the elasticity of the skin.
You can use Aloe Vera in the form of a gel, soap or can drink it as a juice.
Steps To Follow
- Take Aloe Vera Leaf, cut it in half and extract its Gel. Apply it on the skin and leave it for 20 minutes. After that wash it with lukewarm water.
- The other option, mix one tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel with Vitamin E capsule and apply it on the wrinkle areas. Leave it for half an hour then wash in lukewarm water.
- Another method includes mixing one tbsp of Gel with one Egg White and gently massage it on the face. Leave it for half an hour and wash it with water.
You can also read about How to Get Rid of Acne Scars?
Almonds are rich in source of fiber, vitamins E, minerals, antioxidants iron, zinc, calcium, and solid acid.
Its vitamins and minerals properties provide numerous benefits and prove beneficial for under eye wrinkle treatment, and maintain overall balance.
It acts as a natural agent to treat skin problems, maintain skin care and reduce aging signs.
Benefits of Almonds
- It prevents your skin from damage.
- It helps to moisturize the skin and make it soft and glowing.
- Its vitamin E content helps to restore the natural elasticity of the skin.
- It helps to prevent early damage to the skin.
- It helps to treat wrinkles and reduce the aging process.
Steps To Follow
You can soak 8 to 10 Almonds in Milk overnight, grind it and make it in the form of a paste.
Apply it for 5 minutes on face and gently massage it on your face.
Leave it for 30 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
3. Lemon Juice
Lemons are rich in vitamin C and antioxidants that help cells protecting from oxidative damage.
It is the best ingredient to treat wrinkles and contains no side effects.
Benefits of Lemons
- It tightens the skin and opens the pores.
- It helps to hydrate and moisturizes the skin.
- Its antioxidants properties help to repair the damages caused by pollution and sunscreen exposures.
- Its vitamins content helps in rebuilding collagen in the skin and maintains skin elasticity.
Steps To Follow
- Take one Lemon Slice and massage it on wrinkles for few minutes.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes and clean it with water.
- Repeat it daily for better results.
- Squeeze Lemon Juice and mix it with few tablespoons of Honey.
- Apply the mixture to your face and let it dry for ten minutes.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
You can use this mixture two or three times a day.
4. Jojoba Oil
Jojoba Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis is highly used in America, Mexico, United States, Argentina, and South California.
It is rich in Vitamin B & E, Silica, Copper, and Zinc that is good for the skin.
It helps to remove wrinkles and treats the delicate skin and sensitive skin.
The oil gets extracted from its seed and is used to treat wounds and skin related problems.
Note: Wear sunscreen before leaving the house to give your skin complete protection from harmful UV rays.
- It helps to hydrate the skin and retain its moisture and elasticity.
- It helps to protect the skin from free radicals and UV protection.
- Its vitamins properties help to restore the normal oil balance.
- It helps to reduce facial wrinkles from the skin.
Steps To Follow
- Take a bowl and put 30 drops of Jojoba Oil into it, ten drops of Lavender Oil, Glycerine Oil, and about 50 drops of Castor Oil.
- Mix all the oils, and take a drop of it on the left-hand ring finger and gently massage it on the eyes. Apply it to the right side of the eyes.
- Apply this every night before going to bed.
Other benefits of Jojoba Oil
It helps to repair the damaged skin, treat sunburns, a natural makeup remover, use to reduce dandruff and moisturize the hair.
5. Turmeric Mask
Turmeric contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
It is a rich source of fiber, vitamin B6 & C, potassium, and magnesium.
It not only provides numerous benefits but one of the best home remedies for wrinkles.
Benefits of Turmeric
- It helps to delay the signs of aging and reduce the formation of fine lines and wrinkles.
- It reduces the inflammation and helps to treat Psoriasis.
- Its antibacterial properties help to treat acne.
- It helps to reduce inflammation.
- It helps to prevent the reduction of skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles and melanin.
- Its Curcumin compound helps to reduce stretch marks and soothe burns.
Steps To Follow
- Mix ½ tbsp of Turmeric Powder and 1 tbsp plain Yoghurt in a bowl. Apply it to the wrinkled skin and for 20 minutes. After that wash it off with water.
- Another method, Mix 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder and 2 tbsp Sugar Cane Juice in a bowl and make its paste. Apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes. After that wash it with lukewarm water.
6. Cucumber Mask
Cucumber is beneficial for maintaining overall health and keeps one fit and healthy.
It contains 95% water and is rich in vitamins, minerals, fiber, magnesium, and folic acid.
Cucumber treats many skin problems such as under eye wrinkles, swelling, and sunburn.
It has a beneficial effect on the skin and useful for under eye wrinkle treatment.
Benefits of Cucumber
- It helps to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- It treats skin ailments like eczema, acne, and psoriasis.
- Its natural components soothe the skin dryness and irritation.
- It helps to reduce wrinkles and dark circles.
- It helps to reduce inflammation and neutralize free radicals.
Steps To Follow
- Take one Cucumber, peel and remove its seeds, grate it and squeeze its juice. Apply this juice on your face and let it dry naturally. After that clean it with water.
- Another method, Take a half Cucumber and Mint Leaves, grind it and mix half a cup of Greek Yoghurt. Put it in a fridge let it cool and apply it on the face. Let it dry naturally the wash it with fresh water.
- The other method, blend Mint Leaves, half Cucumber, and one Egg White and mix it well. Apply it on your face and neck. Let it dry naturally and then clean it with water.
7. Banana Mask
Banana is easily available and natural anti aging remedy.
It is fully loaded with vitamins, potassium, and minerals and treat many skin problems.
Benefits of Banana
- It helps in moisturizing and hydrating the dry skin.
- It helps to improve skin elasticity and fights the damages causing free radicals.
- Its vitamins help to soothe the skin and maintain a natural glow.
- It gives protection from UV damage.
- It helps to fade dark spots and blemished skin.
Steps To Follow
- Take one Banana, peel it and mash it and add one tbsp Orange Juice, 1 tbsp Yoghurt. Apply this mask on face and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. After that clean it with water.
- Another method, mash one Ripe Banana and apply it on the face. Let it sit for 30 minutes and wash it with water.
8. Egg White Mask
Egg White is an excellent source for toning and tightening of the skin and is best anti wrinkle treatment.
Eggs are rich in vitamins and minerals that not only keeps you fit but also helps to reduce wrinkles.
- It helps to tighten and tone up the skin.
- It helps to get rid of excess sebum and reduce the large skin pore.
- Its natural extracts help to maintain elasticity and repair tissues.
- It helps to develop fine line and wrinkles.
- It reduces skin aging process and makes your skin radiant.
Steps To Follow
- Take one Egg and separate the Egg White from the yolk, whisk it with a spoon to make a foam. Apply it to clean skin and leave it for 15 minutes. Wipe it with a soft cloth soaked in warm water.
- Another method, Mix Egg White with one tbsp fresh Lemon Juice and half tbsp of Honey. Mix it well and apply it on your face. Let it dry and wash it with lukewarm water.
9. Tomato Mask
Tomato is rich in vitamins, antioxidants, potassium, and folate.
It is one of the best home remedies for wrinkles, and its lycopene compound helps to reduce UV damage.
- It gives protection from free radicals.
- It helps to reduce the signs of aging.
- Its vitamin C quality helps to make skin glow and treats large pores.
- Lycopene compound acts as a natural sunscreen and gives protection from harsh UV rays.
- It fades away the age spots, removes fine lines and lightens the skin.
- It tightens your skin and gives natural redness.
Steps To Follow
- Take few drops of Tomato Juice and add it in 2 teaspoon water. Apply it on the skin and let it dry. After that wash it with water.
- Another method as per Style Craze, Cut the Tomato in half and dip it in Sea Salt. Scrub it on your face for one or two minutes and leave it for 5 minutes. After that clean it with fresh water.
You can also read about How to Get Rid of Large Pores Effectively?
Avocado is rich in vitamins, fiber, beta-carotene and provides amazing benefits to the skin.
It provides many health benefits to the skin, repair damaged cells and regenerate new cells.
- It helps to moisturize the skin and soothe the muscles.
- It helps to reduce fine line and wrinkles and maintain elasticity of the skin.
- Its vitamins properties protect your skin from harmful UV rays and inflammation.
- Its oil helps to treat acne naturally.
- It helps to remove sun tan, gives sun protection, heals wounds and treats Psoriasis.
Steps To Follow
- Peel one Avocado and mash its pulp. Make its paste and apply it on your skin. Leave it for half an hour and after that wash it with fresh water.
- Another method, Cut ripe Avocado and mash it. Mix one tablespoon of Coconut Oil and Avocado in a bowl. Apply it on your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Let it dry and wash it with cold water.
- The other method, take mashed Avocado in a bowl, add Lemon Juice, 2 tbsp rolled Oats. Mix all the ingredients and apply it on your face. Leave it for 30 minutes before washing it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Drinking Water Helps to Clear Your Skin?
- What Are The Best Tips To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Naturally?
- Does Vaseline help with wrinkles?
1. Is Drinking Water Helps to Clear Your Skin?
Drinking water is good for the skin and helps to cure acne symptoms.
Water helps to flush out the toxins from the body and clears your skin from the dirt and bacteria.
Drink at least two liters of fluid per day to get the toxins out of the body.
A woman should drink eight glasses of water per day, and a man needs to drink ten glasses at least.
2. What Are The Best Tips To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Naturally?
There are useful tips that will surely help you to get rid of pimples.
- Drink lots of liquids and stay hydrated.
- Cut down alcohol and caffeine from the body.
- Eat blueberries and drink its smoothie as it helps to fight skin-damaging free radicals.
- Do regular exercise to maintains the blood circulation in the body.
- Eat foods rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids.
3. Does Vaseline help with wrinkles?
Vaseline is the beneficial remedy to treat wrinkles and lines.
Apply the thin coat of vaseline over face after washing the skin to prevent wrinkles.
It is the natural moisturizer that makes your skin looks young.